What are you searching for - eg. Chinese, Petit Boeuf

Monday 9 May 2011

Poco Loco - awesome after a hangover

Went to Poco Loco with a couple of lovely ladies the other night. I have to say that the food is reasonably priced. The restaurant has a deck in the summer time offering views of the craziness of the Flon. I commenced with a nacho deluxe which was a very filling appetizer and worth sharing with another person. Guacamole, Nacho Cheese, Beans, Sour cream and ofcourse the nachos, it was delicisious. For the main course I tried the Puebla Platter which offered me quesadillas, enchiladas and other items from the menu this was huge and for 30 CHF very value for money. my accompaniment ordered the fajitas which were presented quite well on a sizzling platter.

I had a delicious Mango Margarita which was slightly overpriced for the quantity offered.

All in all a decent Sunday meal, but nothing super spectacular. Will satisfy the Mexican craving.

Average Price Per Head: 40 CHF

Rating: 3.5/5

R2H

No comments:

Post a Comment