What are you searching for - eg. Chinese, Petit Boeuf

Monday 28 March 2011

Cafe Romand

Tourist Central. I have eaten here a number of times and never enjoyed it. Their prices are competitive but to be honest, I would prefer a slightly better experience than a dirt cheap fondue. The staff are hit and miss and are at times the rudest people in the city. The fondue is nothing special with tons of better ones available in Lausanne. I have also had the filet des perches and that portion was not enough to satisfy my hunger. It is hot and clustered inside the restaurant not to mention the lingering stink of the cheese. Not my favorite place and if you make an effort to look a little harder, you will find a better meal experience. 

Rating 1.5/5

Average Price Per Head - CHF 30

R2H

1 comment:

  1. Strangely enough this was my first restaurant experience in Lausanne. I took a Spag Bol and my friend the fondue. All I can remember was their ridiculously small portioned pasta and rather uninteresting fondue. The only thing that works here is their classical neon sign.

    ReplyDelete